1. If a pump gets to the end of the stroke and pressures out, it’s most likely that a switching valve is bad.
2. If a pump is machine gunning, check the check valves on the control block.
3. If a pump has high pipeline pressure, verify the lube pump is turned on and working properly.
4. If a pump is slamming hard at the end of the stroke, check the setting on the throttle valves on the control block or verify that material is present.
5. If there is excessive heat noted anywhere on the pump unit, most likely there is a bad component in that area.
As always, please contact our service support team if you need help with troubleshooting your pump.