Screw Press Dewatering Systems
Outstanding performance and exemplary service for your dewatering needs
Municipal Products, Mining Products & Industrial Products
Schwing Bioset is your comprehensive solutions provider for dewatering and material handling. We have the widest range of machine sizes and mobile units available for pilot testing or rental for contract operations.
Screw presses can be fully automated allowing for unattended operation, all wetted components manufactured from 304SS, and robust construction ensure your Schwing Bioset screw press will provide exemplary service.
SCREW PRESS DEWATERING SYSTEMS
1. Flocculation Tank ensures complete mixing of polymer and biosolids prior to dewatering.
2. Pneumatic Rail actuates wash ring that operates once per shift greatly reducing water requirements. Dewatering does not need to stop to run the wash cycle.
3. Screen pore diameter decreases over the length of the machine as operations transition from thickening to dewatering.
4. Discharge Cone is held with pneumatic cylinders to provide back pressure in screw press that enables operations staff to optimize dewatering performance.
5. Screen cage is split allowing maintenance to be performed in place, without the need to remove the screw from the end of the machine.
6. Sealing lip on edge of screw flight cleans the interior of the screen and allows for greater pressure to be applied to discharge cone improving performance over units that omit this seal.
Screw Press Brochure
SBI Solutions Brochure
Application Report #20
Application Report #21
Application Report #22
Application Report #25
Application Report #26
Application Report #27