A recognized leader in belt conveyor technology
Our belt conveyors feature heavy-duty construction and utilize US Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA) design for industry compatibility. We employ the highest quality components and fabrication methods to provide the client a high-quality product at an economical price.
To learn more about our conveyors, select one of the conveyor types to learn more about how they handle material, or contact us for more information.
We manufacture both sidewall and trough belt conveyors specifically designed for your industry. Belt conveyors are ideal for transporting municipal wastewater treatment bio-solids, sludge, lime sludge, screenings, or grit. Additionally, our belt conveyors are utilized to transport sand, cement, limestone, food products, ores, wood chips, coal, gypsum, fertilizers, chemicals, and a wide range of other materials in many different industries including:
• Water & wastewater treatment facilities
• Power plant/coal
• Pulp & paper
• Bulk powder
• Solid waste
TROUGH BELT CONVEYORS
Trough belt conveyors are designed to leverage the open frame and trough effect of the rubber belt to fully contain the load of materials. Trough belt conveyors are the most widely used and efficient means of moving bulk materials because they are manufactured to:
• Convey high tonnage of materials
• Handle a gradually curved concave or convex incline path over long runs
• Convey horizontal and up to 28° straight incline depending on product
• Require very little maintenance
SIDEWALL BELT CONVEYORS
Sidewall belt conveyors feature integral corrugated sidewalls that keep the product on the belt. Multidirectional sidewall belt conveyors are an option to utilize one conveyor drive that changes from horizontal to an inclined plane and back to horizontal. They are ideal for conveying a wide range of products and are well suited for difficult applications as they:
• Utilize flexible Corrugated Sidewall that holds the product on the belt
• Maintain speed consistency allowing for high capacity conveying
• Work in various inclined, horizontal, and combination configurations
• Utilize optional cleats for higher incline applications
Our Belt Conveyors efficiently convey dry to semi-fluid materials. Belt conveyors are available in a wide variety of materials and sizes. Special configurations include shuttle, load-out plows, pivot, sandwich, and stacker designs.