Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Senior Project Manager – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking a Sr. Project Manager. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
A Sr. Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects through their entire life cycle from initial equipment design and selection, drawing generation, specification writing and commissioning of sold projects. The ability to work closely with engineering, sales, service, contractors & end users and ensure project is designed to project specifications, delivered within budget and on time meeting contractual obligations and customer’s construction schedule.
30% – Project Planning. Leads and creates the project planning effort, including the formulation of the project scope, definition of the project deliverables and the required delivery dates, creation of a logical work breakdown structure, definition of major project milestones, accumulation of all project cost and benefit estimates.
25% – Project Financials. Responsible to ensure that a project forecast is created for all projects that aligns to the project budget. Ensures that weekly financial status reports are created and analysis/reconciliation is completed. Work with all team members to improve all variances that would impact the budget. Inform Leadership of all variances.
20% – Project Communications. Develops and approves an effective Plan for communicating project information to the project team and stakeholders. Develops status reports, determines project status codes if necessary and creates project review documents for senior management. Collects and documents project issues and mages timely resolution.
15% – Resource Management – Manages a team of Engineering professionals. Ensures they are performing all required project design/fabrication/release details as necessary. Works with Purchasing/Production/Test/QC personnel to ensure all required workload is completed as necessary within the project constraints and timelines.
10% – Project Lessons Learned & Project Environment. At the completion of a project, capture lessons learned, and communicate those findings to the team. Ensures lessons learned are effectively applied to subsequent projects. Shares responsibility with the project leadership team for providing a good working environment.
· Highly analytical mind with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Project focus: Understands, anticipates and meets business and project needs.
· Results orientated: Consistently delivers on commitments, takes initiative, has a bias toward action, takes responsibility, shows individual accountability, has a sense of urgency, makes timely decision. Ability to manage through influence/leverage partnerships.
· Ability to communicate at various levels of the organization (within the team/portfolio as well as with Senior Leadership), to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical.
· Experience managing technical projects.
· 20% travel required
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
· 6-10 years of experience in Project Management
· PMP Certification not necessary but preferred
· MS Project and MS office tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Somerset, WI 54025