Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Project Manager – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking a Project Manager. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
A Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects through their entire life cycle from initial equipment design and selection, drawing generation, specification writing and commissioning of sold projects. The ability to work closely with engineering, sales, service, contractors & end users and ensure project is designed to project specifications, delivered within budget and on time meeting contractual obligations and customer’s construction schedule.
- Primary contact to interface with Sales, Customer and Design Engineering Firm for initial project coordination; and primary contact for Design Engineering Firm, Customer, Contractor, SBI Engineering, and SBI Service through project execution.
- Review engineering submittals and coordinate with Owner and Contractor for acceptance and project execution tasks.
- Review project with Sales Engineer and Bid Team for communication to internal Project Team.
- Attend field/vendor inspections as necessary.
- Use Microsoft Project to manage and schedule project tasks and milestones.
- Up to 20% out-of-state travel required.
Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
Bachelor Degree in Business with 5+ yrs experience in related industry.
Proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Project.
Demonstrate competency in mechanical systems, material handling, hydraulics, and fluids behavior.
Experience with construction schedules and practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Somerset, WI 54025
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.