Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Project Engineer – Somerset, WI
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (SBI) is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance material handling solutions. We are dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Primary Responsibility is to review customer specifications and contract drawings to determine equipment meeting customer requirements. Generate general arrangement drawings for submittal to the customer. Coordinate internal and external equipment to create a complete project-specific system. This is a mostly remote position, with 1 day required in-office every other week.
· Review customer project specifications to determine equipment that satisfies the requirement.
· Design custom solutions and create drawings that will be presented to our customer using Autodesk Inventor modeling software.
· Engage in technical dialogue with third-party engineers to coordinate system design intent and documentation.
· Prepare project reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Communicate engineering design information both internally and externally.
· Maintain product and company reputation by ensuring compliance with government regulations.
· Provide direction to Mechanical Engineers and Designers developing the detailed design of equipment.
· Work with Project Manager to ensure that project remains on budget and on schedule.
Self-motivated, quick thinker, detail orientated candidate that can achieve results on the first try and willing to go the extra mile. Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in infrastructure projects, and bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or similar. Ideal candidate will have experience in Wastewater treatment.
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- infrastructure Project: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location