Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Office Manager and Contract Administration – Fort Myers, FL
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (headquartered in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an experienced full-time Office Manager and Contract Administration in our Fort Myers, FL office. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
This position is responsible for Office Administration, Principal support, Contract Administration, along with various other office admin duties.
Office Manager & Administrative
- Typing/Word Processing
- Correspondence, Quotations, etc to support Project Management and Contract Management depts’ as required (mostly the project managers complete their own correspondence however).
- Project Files/Books
- Tracking Contract paperwork
- Answer all Phone Calls for the office Professionally– distribute to appropriate party.
- Mail/UPS/Federal Express
- Distribute mail
- Bring to Post Office, if required
- Prepare UPS and Fed Ex Mailings as required.
- Office Supplies
- Order administrative & lunchroom supplies – Staples
- Building Maintenance
- Schedule Advanced Pest Care for interior pest services
- Schedule Cintas for file protection
- Update & Maintain Contract Status Report
- Request Credit Ap & Tax Exempt from New Customers for New Customer Setup
- Request New Customer & Ship to #’s from Accounting
- New Order Setup – Assign S/O Order & enter, Setup Project Folder
- Processing Orders & following up on Contract Compliance with company personnel
- Notify appropriate departments when new order is entered
- Request C.O.I.’s from provider & forward to customer
- Following up on Terms and Conditions negotiations on contracts;
- Coordinating change orders – following up on required executed documents;
- Notary Public – become a notary for contract requirements;
- Filing Bond claims and liens on negligent accounts
- File Preliminary Notices in required states
- Support Contract and Sales team with project administration
- Prepare commission statements
Required Qualities and Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SAP a plus but not necessary.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities.
- Self-directed to complete given tasks upon receipt of priority and deadline.
SBI is an EEO Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday