Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Mechanical Assembler – Somerset, WI
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and tunneling industries.
Primary responsibility is work as a productive member of the Production team in assembling all parts and equipment necessary to complete production requirements.
- Assembly of customized project-specific heavy equipment. Included but not limited to mechanical, hydraulic, and fluid handling systems, and electrical wiring and instrumentation.
- Light metal fabrication and welding.
- Meet weekly goals and assignments such that production goals are met, and project schedule does not slip.
- Read hydraulic schematics for proper plumbing of hydraulic circuits.
- Understand and follow assembly drawings.
- Follow established Schwing Bioset assembly practices and procedures.
- Follow safe work practices, and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Consult needed changes on released equipment with Production Lead; mark assembly drawings with agreed upon changes made to ensure as-built equipment is documented.
- Perform reasonably similar or related duties as instructed by Production Manager and Production Lead.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date. Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Assembly Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blueprint reading: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Location: Schwing Bioset in Somerset, WI