Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Human Resources Generalist
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Provides wide ranging Human Resources support for the organization which may include Benefits, Disability, Compensation, Recruitment, and Employee relations. Researches, analyzes, develops and implements new programs, systems and/or processes in response to changing internal and external conditions. Develops and maintains operational and procedural documentation.
- Conducts company human resources support activities by providing support to internal and external stakeholders on diverse HR specialties (e.g., disability management, recruitment and hiring options, compensation, and employee benefits; assisting with human resources efforts; applying established procedures to human resources efforts; and fully documenting human resources activities.
- Aid in supporting the delivery of key HR processes.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area to generate creative solutions; ensuring all procedures and policies are followed; leveraging an understanding of data, and resources to support projects or initiatives.
- Maintains a high degree of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods and procedures and review with appropriate management staff to implement improvements.
- Interface with all levels of management, and internal and external customers.
- Assist with data requests.
- Assist with developing, updating, and implementing human resources policies and programs.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with E.E.O.C., OSHA, Workers’ Compensation
- Requires ability to work independently under general guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years experience in Human Resources.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, practices, programs, and methodologies.
- Experience with presenting and conducting training sessions.
- Knowledge of research, analysis, and consulting techniques, federal, state, and local government laws and regulations.
- Research and analysis skills including ability to obtain relevant data, evaluate complex situations, develop creative alternatives, provide recommendations, and negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Project design skills including development of interventions, processes, or new or modified programs to meet customer needs.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers to gather, analyze, and summarize data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to establish trust, maintain confidence and understand social behavior and interactions.
- Ability to work with all organizational levels, to influence actions and negotiate outcomes.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human resources: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location