Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Contract Administrator – Fort Myers, FL
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (headquartered in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an experienced full-time Contract Administrator in our Fort Myers, FL office. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist/Support Contract Management team with:
- Reviewing of solicitations and identifying contract risk assessment/mitigation and recommendations.
- Supporting the team with and during contract negotiations.
- Working with different contract types and agreements.
- Assisting with Administering multiple contracts.
- Timely processing and communication of contract requirements, agreements, and modifications.
- Tracking performance for compliance with contract terms and conditions and other applicable administrative and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining contract files and associated documentation.
- Identifying contract issues early and communicate effectively.
- Interacting regularly with Project Management, Engineering, Contract, Purchasing, Finance, and other business functions to support contract requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in Commercial/Municipal/Construction contracting environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products.
- Attention to detail and ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Excellent reading and language comprehension.
- Comfort in working independently.
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Effective communicator, both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities with high volume of workload.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 + years of performing contract administration or related business support duties for a Construction Prime Contractor or an Equipment Manufacturer.
Paralegal training or Application Experience may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday