Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Construction Project Manager – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (headquartered in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an experienced in heavy equipment full-time Construction Project Manager in our Somerset, WI office. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating assigned construction projects from conception to completion.
· Estimate projects with Aftermarket Sales and Service department.
· Assist with costing/bidding of installation and rebuild work.
· Install new mechanical and electrical systems.
· Set up and operate equipment and document results.
· Select and collaborate with subcontractors and outside contractors when needed on-site to complete mechanical/electrical/structural requirements of installation.
· Field test systems per project specifications.
· Manage on-site crews of employees to complete tasks.
· Train plant personnel in operation and maintenance of SBI equipment.
· Troubleshoot and repair equipment during installation.
· Perform preventative maintenance services.
· Support customers with estimates for repairs and upgrades.
· Collaborate with Project Managers through lifecycle of projects requiring construction management to ensure on time budget adherence and schedule shipments.
· Arrange field and rental equipment required for work completion (crane rental, etc.).
· Flexibility is required for extended stays in the field when mobilization of projects is needed.
· Ability to manage time to complete projects on time and within budget.
· Ensure all equipment is maintained and used in accordance with company health and safety regulations.
· Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
· Preferred 4-year Construction Management, Estimator, or Engineer Degree or 2-year Technical, or related degree with 3 years work experience.
· Knowledge of commercial construction process and sub-contractors.
· Knowledge in hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems and PLC.
· Ability to read electrical schematics, hydraulic drawings and blueprints related to engineering and contracts.
· Ability to travel up to 70% for out-of-town assignments as required.
· Understanding of PLC programming structure and ability to make simple changes.
· Must be flexible to work extra hours when needed.
· Self-starter with great attention to detail who can work in a fast-paced team environment that sees the big picture.
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
SBI is an EEO Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: On the road