Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Aftermarket Service Coordinator – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an Aftermarket Service Coordinator with responsibilities that include the administration and coordination for the field service team.
- Provide support to the Field Service Technicians which includes preparing routine reports, maintain filing system on the local drive, timely response to calls as well as specific requests from the Field Service Technician Team.
- First point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Coordinate scheduling, prepare requirements and dispatching of service requests with external and internal customers.
- Maintain customer contacts throughout the life cycle of each project.
- Distribute paperwork/job requirements for execution of projects.
- Prepare quotes, process orders and bill for parts and service related to each job.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Technicians.
- Assist field service technicians and engineering team with identifying and resolving issues in the field.
- Assist with project management duties for aftermarket service jobs.
- Conduct review meetings on completed service visits.
- Preparing invoices, bills, or statements for services rendered or goods sold.
- Preparing various reports detailing sales activity, outstanding balances, and other business metrics.
- Compose and distribute mail/communication/memos/letters and forms as needed.
- Review and revise technician service reports for accuracy and grammar.
- Contacting clients to answer questions about billing statements or payment plans.
- Assist with various creation of forms, documents and processes.
Must be proficient in MS Office applications. SAP experience preferred. Spanish speaking preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Somerset, WI 54025: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location