Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Welder – Stillwater Metals – Somerset, WI
What We Do:
Stillwater Metals, a division of Schwing Bioset, located in Somerset WI, is seeking a full-time experienced welder.
Stillwater Metals is a service provider of metal fabrication, waterjet cutting and heavy equipment fabrication.
- Weld steel components using welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders and/or verbal instructions.
- Perform set-ups and lay-out work.
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch and other hand tools, as needed.
- Inspect equipment to maintain functionality; notify supervisor of repair needs.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves and gas cylinders.
- Understanding of welding symbols and diagrams, blueprints and/ or other printed instructional material in the welding of products and parts.
- Willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of welder concepts, practices and procedures.
- Willing to work with others in a team environment.
- Be a dependable and reliable asset to the company.
Stillwater Metals provides a comprehensive benefit package:
- Health Savings Account
- STD and LTD
- 401k Matching Plan
- Paid Holidays
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location