Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Water Jet Operator – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an experienced Machine Operator specializing Waterjet equipment. Starting pay depending on qualifications and experience.
Responsible for producing machined parts by setting up and operating a CNC machine while maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
· Perform typical machine operations to produce materials according to specifications and on schedule.
· Correctly remove unneeded tooling and install all required tooling (ie drills, holders, inserts, reamers, mills).
· Able to read blueprints, sketches, machine parts or specifications to determine time and dimensions of stock.
· Inspect the materials produced for quality and conformity; correct any inconsistencies.
· Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
· Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean/orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
· Frequently exposed to odor, noise, dust, heat, cold.
· Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
· Must have High School Diploma.
· Mathematical, technical and mechanical capacity.
· Must be able to read gauges, tape measure, and other measurement tools.
· Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
· Able to stand/bend several hours during an 8-hour shift.
· Must be flexible to work extra hours when needed.
· Self-starter who is disciplined, dependable, and resourceful.
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location