Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Production Parts Associate – Somerset, WI
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Primary responsibility is to schedule movement of goods to meet customer-required delivery dates.
- Pull parts for Production, per Production Planner-issued work orders.
- Support Production by delivering/returning stock parts due to needed work order changes; notify the Production Planner of these work order changes.
- Create required documentation for shipment of finished project.
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Customs Invoice (for international shipments)
- Review and Prepare Goods for shipment (Per Final Shipping Checklist)
- Reviews daily shipping requirements and related schedules as necessary to insure familiarity with shipping requirements.
- Prepares shipping schedules, bills of lading, and related records and correspondence required to provide efficient and timely shipping of spare parts.
- Assist in the selection of carriers for the shipping of company products on the basis of rates, delivery areas, reliability and timeliness.
- Constructs crating and related packaging for product shipments, making such decisions based on the nature of parts to be shipped.
- Insures there is an adequate supply of packing materials and supplies maintained to meet shipping department needs and order supplies as needed.
- Conducts visual inspection of bills of lading and shipping contents for accuracy and completeness.
- Works closely with other parts employees in coordinating daily pick-ups of completed company products.
- Traces lost packages as required, locating such packages and expediting delivery. Contacts customers in regards to proving shipping information and discussing possible shipping methods.
- Pulls parts orders.
- May perform reasonably similar or related duties as instructed.
Schwing Bioset does offer paid training.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location