Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Primary responsibility to oversee the production process and staff to coordinate all activities to ensure enough resources are on hand to increase the organizations efficiencies.
- Hire production workers as needed and train on established assembly practices and procedures.
- Assign production workers weekly goals and assignments so goals are met and review daily goals to ensure deadlines.
- Create and maintain work orders in MRP system (SAP).
- Communicate actual or potential production issues and bottlenecks to Production Planner that negatively affect set deadlines.
- Consult needed changes on released equipment with engineering area and communicate required action to production worker.
- Assist with equipment assembly to ensure assigned schedule.
- Inspect and review processes to ensure compliance with project requirements (ie Build Book).
- Inspect and sign off in final equipment assembly prior to moving to test area.
- Coordinate with test area on movement of equipment to quality control area.
- Facilitate needed assemblies with Parts Department to support part sales.
- Maintain production supplies and consumables. Inventory supplies weekly.
- Attend weekly production meeting to obtain goals.
- Monitor production tools for wear and replacement to ensure safety.
- Ensure a safe work environment by implementing all recommendations of our safety consultant.
- Coordinate with transportation department on movement of parts and equipment to painting suppliers as well as pick-up and site delivery requirements.
- Coordinate with Project Management and Accounting departments to facilitate project closeout upon shipment.
- Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Must Have High School Diploma. Bachelor degree in business or related field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management and safety regulations.
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing, production, transportation, distribution, or logistics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Excellent leadership, planning, communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills are essential.
- Excellent organization skills who can multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with great attention to detail who can work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Somerset, WI