Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage production tasks and personnel to meet required production schedule as set by the Production Planner.
- Hire production workers as needed, and train them on established assembly practices and procedures.
- Attend weekly Production Meeting to obtain weekly production goals.
- Assign production workers weekly goals and assignments such that production goals are met; review daily to ensure tasks are on track.
- Communicate actual or potential production issues and bottlenecks to Production Planner that will negatively affect hitting set deadlines. Facilitate corrections.
- Consult needed changes on released equipment with Engineering and communicate required action to assigned production worker.
- Assist with equipment assembly as required to ensure schedule does not slip.
- Inspect and review in-process work to ensure compliance with project requirements (Build-Book).
- Inspect and sign-off on final equipment assembly prior to moving equipment to Test.
- Coordinate with Test on movement of equipment into QC area as required.
- Facilitate with Parts and Production Planner needed assemblies to support parts sales.
- Maintain production supplies and consumables. Inventory of supplies reviewed once per week and ordered as required.
- Monitor production tools for wear and needed repair or replacement.
- Perform daily and weekly safety inspections of production tools and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Coordinate with Transportation Dept. on movement of parts and equipment to painting suppliers.
- Coordinate shipping of equipment by communicating with Transportation Dept. on equipment readiness for pick-up and site delivery requirements.
- Assist Production Planner with work order creation and maintenance as needed.
- Perform reasonably similar or related duties as instructed by Operations Manager.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location