Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Painter – Weekend Shift – North Branch, MN
Engineered Chassis Systems (ECS), a division of Schwing Bioset, is seeking a full-time experienced Industrial Painter. ECS is a full service chassis modifier for the large truck market.
We are looking to hire a Painter / Sandblaster for our growing company for weekend shift: work 3 – 12s, (get paid for 40) plus $5/hr shift differential.
Responsibilities and Duties including but not limited to the following:
- Sandblasting of mild steel and stainless steel fabrications
- Maintenance of sandblast equipment
- Prime and finish paint of fabrications
- Maintenance of paint equipment
- Forklift operation
- Ability to read and understand work orders and blueprints
- Miscellaneous duties as necessary
- Computer literate, ability to stand/walk 90% of work shift, ability to lift up to 75 lbs. when required, ability to function in adverse climate conditions (heat, cold).
- Must be able to read blueprints or drawings
- Ability to stand/walk on concrete surface 90%+ of work shift in adverse climate conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. as necessary.
- Bending and stooping required approximately 50% of work day.
- Must wear proper protective gear including steel tip boots, metatarsals recommended, proper safety glasses or welding shield depending on duty performed.
Schwing Bioset offers health, dental, life, STD/LTD, 401k company match.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Weekends only
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location