Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Mechanical Assemblers – North Branch, MN
Schwing Bioset located in North Branch, MN (headquartered in Somerset, WI) is a manufacturer of large industrial equipment seeking full-time experienced Mechanical Assemblers for our Screwpress/Conveyor and Rebuild/Mobile divisions. Primary responsibility is to work as a member of the production team in mechanical assembling of parts.
We are looking to hire for our growing company.
· Assembly of customized project-specific heavy equipment. Included but not limited to mechanical, hydraulic, and fluid handling systems, and electrical wiring and instrumentation.
· Light metal fabrication and welding.
· Manage parts inventory, use of hand tools, and mechanical equipment to produce structurally sound products.
· Meet weekly goals and assignments such that production goals are met, and project schedule does not slip.
· Ability to read, understand and adhere to blueprints and schematics.
· Verify quantities of parts and quality check completed items.
· Consult needed changes on released equipment with assigned lead or manager; mark assembly drawings with agreed upon changes made to ensure equipment is documented.
· Assist as needed with preparation of production parts and equipment for shipping.
· Follow safe work practices and maintain a clean and safe work area.
· Follow established Schwing Bioset assembly practices and procedures.
· Perform reasonably similar or related duties as needed.
· Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Must have High School Diploma.
- At least one year on a manufacturing floor.
· Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge required.
· Ability to safely lift to 50 lbs.
· Able to stand several hours during an 8-hour shift.
Compensation based on experience.
SBI is an EEO Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location