Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
This position helps ensure that job orders are scheduled and produced in our Fabrication facility in a timely, efficient, cost-effective and accurate fashion.
- Cost estimating of finished parts based on available methods of manufacture
- Perform material take-offs from prints to create purchasing requests for new jobs
- Receive purchase orders and enter information into scheduling system
- Create job travelers
- Coordinate outsourcing for part machining and finishing requirements
- Analyze delays and interruptions, and recommend adjustments to the production schedule to meet deadlines
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the improvement of the manufacturing process.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
- 2+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing / fabrication work environment
- Knowledge of MRP and inventory management systems; SAP and JobBoss preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 4 year degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location