Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Maintenance Technician – North Branch, MN
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in North Branch, MN) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance, equipment, and facilities support.
· Performs basic preventative maintenance functions with minimal supervision and not limited to plumbing, carpentry, painting and plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, sprinkler maintenance, and HVAC service.
· Responsible for maintenance of all trucks and equipment.
· Rectify mechanical or structural issues and oversee contractors for professional repairs if necessary.
· Check and confirm the functionality of safety systems- sprinkler and fire alarm.
· Check control panels and electrical wiring of machinery and equipment to identify issues.
· Collaborate and assist other special requests by assisting employees in moving furniture, assembling partition walls, etc. during office moves and renovations.
· Attend periodic training and safety meetings.
· Performs any special requests to move, bend, and lift items.
· Conduct all activities within the guidelines of company policies, procedures, and work rules.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Must have at least two years current experience in a maintenance role. General construction, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC preferred.
· Basic understanding of machinery to replace defective parts.
· Must be able to use common hand and power tools.
· Ability to check and read blueprints, parts catalogs, and repair manuals.
- Able to manage and support four different office locations.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs regularly.
· Must be handy with power and hand tools, such as wrenches, hammers, etc.
· Must be flexible to work extra hours as needed.
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
· Self-starter who can multi-task while paying great attention to detail.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure.
Starting pay depending on qualifications.
SBI is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Evening Shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location