Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Maintenance Technician – North Branch, MN
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI and North Branch, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and tunneling industries.
Primary responsibility is to provide maintenance support for equipment and facilities in North Branch and Somerset.
- Building maintenance
- Auto/ truck maintenance
- Fork truck maintenance
- Production equipment maintenance
- This person will be based in North Branch but will travel between NB and Somerset using company vehicle
- Computer literate, ability to stand/walk 90% of work shift, ability to lift up to 75 lbs. when required, ability to function in adverse climate conditions (heat, cold).
- Must be able to read blueprints or drawings.
- Ability to stand/walk on concrete surface 90%+ of work shift in adverse climate conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. as necessary.
- Bending and stooping required approximately 50% of work day.
- Must wear proper protective gear including steel tip boots, metatarsals recommended, proper safety glasses or welding shield depending on duty performed.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Automotive Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location