Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Facilities Maintenance Manager
SBI has four buildings located in Somerset, WI, that are in need of a qualified Facilities Maintenance Manager.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance functions with minimal supervision and not limited to plumbing, carpentry, painting and plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, sprinkler maintenance, and HVAC service.
- Rectify mechanical or structural issues and oversee contractors for professional repairs if necessary.
- Check and confirm the functionality of safety systems- sprinkler and fire alarm.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring of machinery and equipment to identify issues.
- Collaborate and assist other special requests by assisting employees in moving furniture, assembling partition walls, etc. during office moves and renovations.
- Cleans restrooms and common areas (breakrooms), front entry/reception at all buildings.
- Performs standard cleaning activities including dusting, mopping, trash removal in all offices, etc.
- Attends periodic training and safety meetings.
- This position may require some flexibility for working hours (possible one night a week, and one weekend a month).
- Performs any special requests to move, bend, and lift items.
- Conduct all activities within the guidelines of company policies, procedures, and work rules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have at least two years current experience in a maintenance role. General construction, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC preferred.
- Basic understanding of machinery to replace defective parts.
- Must be able to use common hand and power tools.
- Ability to check and read blueprints, parts catalogs, and repair manuals.
- Able to manage and support four different office locations.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs regularly.
- Must complete background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift (4:00am to 12:00noon)
- Monday through Friday (Schedule will require flexibility for one evening a week and one weekend a month)
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.