Screw Press Dewatering Systems
- Automated control allow for unattended operations.
- Long lifespan due to slow speeds and robust construction.
- Wetted parts are Stainless Steel.
- Screen casing is split to simplify screw removal and minimize footprint requirements.
- Perforated screen allows for tight tolerances and improved performance over wedge-wire screens.
- Sealing lip and screen can be replaced with screw in place.
- Low washwater requirements. Dewatering operations do not need to be suspended during cleaning. Cleaning cycle is typically once per day for 3 – 5 minutes.
Your Partner in Dewatering
- Over 65 machines in service.
- Mobile pilot unit available for testing your biosolids.
- Widest range of unit sizes available.
- Includes polymer dosing and control systems for complete solutions.