Carreras en Schwing BiosetVer detalles para esta posición abierta y aplicar aquí
Customer Training Specialist – Fort Myers, FL
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company with offices located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN and in Ft. Myers, FL. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Resumen de posición:
We are looking for a training professional, who is self-motivated, assertive, embraces integrity, and who would thrive on the challenges of expanding our external and internal training program.
This individual will be based out of our Ft. Myers, Florida office expanding and developing training programs for municipal and industrial customers. We need someone who will take initiative, add to our quality programs, develop educational partnerships, develop curriculum, acquire qualification and maintain continuing education requirements and help create high-quality learning experiences for our students.
Schwing Bioset offers medical, dental, life, disability insurance, and 401k plan with a match and 100% vesting immediately.
Reports To: Director of Parts, Service, and Purchasing
Skills/Education – Requirements for the Job:
- Experience working in training programs or managing training programs
- Proven experience in relationship management
- Likes to plan and lead a program that demands growth while maintaining quality and focused around our customers experience.
- Willing to lead and take full responsibility for all aspects of the training program
- Extensive experience with developing training tools including but not limited to: MS Office and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Possesses strong presentation skills
- Good mathematical skills, ability to learn technical knowledge
- Experience with water, wastewater, and/or mining preferred not required
- Experience with Schwing Bioset Equipment a plus
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Business, training and/or business training, or related field preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License; ability to travel throughout North America to customer sites occasionally
- High level of outgoing interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively; Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Experiencia: Training & Development: 3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve strategic priorities as related to our training program metrics with an emphasis on providing a high-quality program based around our customers.
- Drive growth by strategic approaches to engage our customer(s).
- Analyze data to drive improved student experiences.
- Develop and maintain relationships with continuing education organizations.
- Experience qualifying training classes for Continuing education hours nationally or locally a plus.
- Willing to develop curriculum, examine new teaching methods, and incorporate them into the training program.
- Total responsibility of organizing, leading, facilitating, and developing training program for the market.
- Analyze market potential and develop curriculum based on the potential.
- Acquire knowledge of all suitable applications for company’s products.
- Acquire technical knowledge as to how all equipment functions.
- Research and maintain up-to-date educational standards.
- Drive standards based on current and future higher education trends, best practices and teaching methods.
- Creates and maintains education files and records.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
Schwing Bioset es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
Tipo de trabajo: tiempo completo
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date:
- 401 (k) coincidencia
- Seguro dental
- Seguro de salud
- Seguro de vida
- Tiempo libre pagado
- de lunes a viernes
- Associate (Preferred)
- Human Resources Learning & Development Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Lugar de trabajo: un lugar