Carreras en Schwing BiosetVer detalles para esta posición abierta y aplicar aquí
A/R Collections Specialist – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking an A/R Collection Specialist to resolve overdue bills and collect payments from individuals or businesses responsible for them, all while protecting the employer’s financial assets.
· Chase collections of outstanding payments from customers via telephone.
· Understand, investigate, and resolve A/R and collection issues.
· Maintain complete and accurate record of collection efforts including any corrective arrangement and places notes on the customer accounts.
· Ensure cash receipts are accurately and timely recorded.
· Review of billing documents when disputed. Ability to identify and make determination regarding discrepancies about billing.
· Accurately forecast month end key process indications (overdue aging).
· Responsible for escalations for customer satisfaction issues associated with accounts receivable file.
· Set up payment arrangements and resolve account discrepancies. Escalate any disputes and risks to propose action plans.
· Special projects as needed.
· Comply with business controls processes to ensure audit compliance.
· Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
· Associates degree or equivalent experience in accounting, preferably in account receivables.
· Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Proactive personality with excellent phone skills
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
· Must be a self-starter with the initiative to learn and a great work ethic
· Self-starter with great attention to detail who can work in a fast-paced team environment
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
SBI is an EEO Employer.
Tipo de trabajo: tiempo completo
- 401 (k) coincidencia
- Seguro dental
- Los seguros de invalidez
- Employee assistance program
- Seguro de salud
- Health savings account
- Seguro de vida
- Tiempo libre pagado
- Vision insurance
- Turno de 8 horas
- de lunes a viernes
Lugar de trabajo: un lugar