Carreras en Schwing BiosetVer detalles para esta posición abierta y aplicar aquí
Aftermarket Sales Representative – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company with offices located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Resumen de posición:
We are looking for outside sales professionals, who thrive in a relationship driven sales environment and are assertive, tenacious, and embrace integrity.
The objective is to continue our strong business success by expanding our market share and promoting aftermarket products to create sales opportunities with prospective customers. This individual will work throughout North America with existing and potential new customers in Municipal wastewater treatment and Industrial plants. Candidates will have intense prospecting and cold calling skills with a “hunter” mentality and want a real career with high earning potential.
Schwing Bioset offers medical, dental, life, disability insurance, and 401k plan with a match and 100% vesting immediately.
Reports To: Director of Parts, Service, and Purchasing
Skills/Education – Requirements for the Job:
- Possesses strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Familiar with aftermarket business transactions and sales
- Willing to develop, examine new products, and incorporate them into existing offering
- Well-organized, willing to learn, good time management, and willing to listen and provide solutions that work for the market
- Good mathematical skills, ability to learn technical knowledge
- Computer Literate – Excel, Word, Power Point, and CRM (Salesforce)
- Selling aftermarket products, selling to the municipal industry, and/or chemical sales experience a plus
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred
- Valid Driver’s License; ability to travel throughout North America
- High level of outgoing interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively; Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Knowledge/experience in hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, conveyor systems, Schwing Equipment, mechanical systems, and PLC a plus
- 5 + years sales experience: managing customer relationships, sales life cycle and responsible for sales goals
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze market potential.
- Acquire knowledge of all suitable applications for company’s products.
- Identify to management industry trends, market perceptions, new threats/competition to existing products, and potential new products for the company to sell.
- Meet annual budgeted sales and profit goals.
- Develop and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, networking, referrals, sales leads, Internet websites, and other sources.
- Grow and develop customer relationships and loyalty to increase market share.
- “Solution Selling” to accounts by listening, researching, and focusing on client’s needs.
- Data analysis of common issues in the market and potential solutions.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to call on and visit current customers and prospective customers; solicit business using a relationship sales approach that will include product demonstrations if necessary.
This position must travel at least 50-75% of the time to meet with customers/vendors/end users. * Research product and/or demonstrate products using samples or catalogs, and emphasize features and benefits of our products and services to customers.
- Enter sales activity data into company CRM (Salesforce) and maintain CRM integrity of customers and prospects.
- Maintain awareness of market trends including competitive methods.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues.Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
Tipo de trabajo: tiempo completo
- 401 (k) coincidencia
- Seguro dental
- Los seguros de invalidez
- Seguro de salud
- Seguro de vida
- Tiempo libre pagado
- de lunes a viernes
- Commission pay
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- Sales Occupations: 5 years (Preferred)
Licencia / Certificación:
- Driver’s License (Required)
Disponibilidad para viajar:
- 75% (preferido)
Work Location: On the road
Schwing Bioset es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.