What We Do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Pre Sales Requirements:
- Review Sales force Task Requirements
- Get input from Sales Managers regarding request, if necessary
- Prepare estimate using: SAP, Previous quotes, Solicited quotes from vendors and suppliers, Engineering principles
- Prepare Budget Quote
- Prepare drawings or other documents as requested by Sales Manager
- Order formal contract bid documents
- Review plans and specs upon receipt
- Identify and prioritize critical bid components, Issue Requests for Quote
- Major equipment
- Technology Partners and Vendors
- Look for complementary goods and equipment to bid on to improve value proposition of Schwing Bioset or its Representative group.
- Engage SBI Team members to suit disciplines, advise team of deadlines to meet bid:
- Operations Manager/CFO for bonding and contractual requirements
- Electrical engineering for controls and integration
- Purchasing, when soliciting new or existing trade partners
- Produce Proposal
- Scope letter for typical bids
- Detailed proposals when necessary
- Allocate manpower of administrative staff to generate formal proposals (with multiple copies, graphics, etc) in a timely manner.
Write up internal order
- Kickoff meeting with SBI Engineering
- Review all outside vendors used.
- Include any drawings, estimating, product sourcing, etc…
Post Sales Requirements:
- Review specifications
- Review pricing
- Review project with Sales Engineer and Bid Team
- Review project with bid team and coordinate vendor final selection
- Contract Negotiations
- Confirm terms and conditions
- Confirm delivery requirements * Kickoff meeting with Customer
- PM reviews all submittals prior to submission
- PM drives completion date
- PM Coordinates contractor approval of submittals which may include:
- Meeting/Conf Call with Contractor to review submittals and answer any questions and shorten the time frame for approval
- Meeting/ Conf Call with Contractor to confirm that electrical interface and scada integration is coordinated to allow for test in our facility prior to shipping.
- Set Project Schedule
- Upon submittal approval set the production schedule with Production Planner. Subsequent schedule changes are not allowed to change without Team approval.
- Release to purchasing
- PM to confirm that complete bill of materials is compete
- PM to confirm that complete bill of materials is released for fabrication
- PM to confirm materials are expedited as required.
- PM to confirm project is on schedule and moving the shop as required.
- Coordination of shipping to end user
- Coordination of field services
- PM is prime contact for field services required.
- Coordinate with Service Manager with all service requirements.
- Coordinate project acceptance, invoices, and payments.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)