Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Process
Reduced fouling, great serviceability with end-free hollow fiber membranes
Municipal Products, Mining Products & Industrial Products
End-free hollow fiber membranes from Schwing Bioset, offered in a cartridge design, allow for reduced fouling, greater serviceability, and features diffuser bubble containment for more efficient power usage. With both Title 22 and NSF 61 certification and over 2,000 installations worldwide, Schwing Bioset is your experienced source for MBR technology in either new or retrofit applications.
For wastewater treatment, water treatment, and industrial applications. Customized cassettes are designed for each plant dimension to fit available space and provide the greatest economical advantage when designing and constructing plants.
SUBMERGED HOLLOW FIBER MEMBRANE AND CASSETTE
- High air scoring efficiency
- End-free design to prevent fouling
- Higher packing density
- High operation flux with a smaller footprint
- Convenient design with easily replaceable drawer-type cartridge
- Improved performance with energy-saving features
1. High air scouring efficiency
2. End-free design prevents fouling.
3. Higher packing density = greatest surface area and capacity in the smallest footprint.
4. Membrane cartridges are housed in larger cassette sizes for each application
5. Unused replacements are stored dry.
6. PVDF manufactured via TIPS and stretching.
7. Easily replaceable drawer-type cartridge.
Membranes are manufactured from PVDF material using the TIPS method with the added step of stretching the membranes. This stretching creates an elongated opening that rejects more materials and further improves efficiency.
The opening shape has an expanding profile so the interior of membranes will resist fouling.
For drinking water, RO pretreatment, and industrial water and water reuse applications, our pressurized membranes are certified to NSF/ANSI 61 standards as well as meeting Title 22 and LT2 from the CA Department of Health.