Schwing Bioset CareersView Details for this Open Position and Apply Here
Electrical Panel Assembler – Somerset, WI
Schwing Bioset, Inc. (located in Somerset, WI) is a pioneer in developing high performance, material handling solutions dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets. SBI is seeking multiple Assemblers to build electrical control panels per approved print to meet customer specifications.
· Layout, assemble, wire and tag panels to meet print and UL/CSA standards.
· Redline electrical prints with any needed changes encountered during assembly.
· Perform verification of wiring via visual and continuity checks.
· Affix applicable safety labels with coordination of engineer team.
· Complete panel QC forms to ensure compliance with design.
· Knowledge of UL508 and CSA panel specifications.
· Knowledge of NFPA 70 National Electric Code, and NFPA 79 Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery.
· Read, use, and understand electrical schematic drawings.
· Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies, procedures and work rules.
· Experience using basic hand and power tools including drills, drill press, tape measure.
· Attention to Details
· Must have High School Diploma and 2 year degree is preferred.
· Ability to safely lift up-to 50lbs.
· Repetitive fine manipulation hand movement, reach with both hands and bend as necessary while standing for long periods of time.
· Strong Desire to learn new and/or updated technologies.
· Must be flexible to work extra hours when needed.
· Self-starter with great attention to detail who can work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location