Wastewater Process Solutions Manager
What we do:
Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance material handling solutions. We are dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions across North America and beyond.
Reporting to the Director of New Business Development, the Wastewater Process Solutions Manager will be responsible for supporting Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) and other process product lines in Municipal Wastewater, Mining and Industrial Markets. The position will include process conceptualization and design and interfacing with customers, consulting engineers, and Schwing Bioset staff to develop the best Schwing Bioset solution for the Customers’ needs. Further assisting with presentations, proposal generation, and specification review, the Wastewater Process Solutions Manager will have confidence, a strong technical aptitude, and the ability to work well with others as part of a team. Opportunity for sales responsibilities in Industrial, Food/Beverage, Petrochemical and Manufacturing markets, including supervisory duties of additional Sales and Process Engineers for the right candidate.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Municipal and Mining markets with developing product solutions for Schwing Bioset products focusing on MBR and other confidential technology.
- Size, select and confirm applicability of equipment to be offered.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Work closely with process engineers to assist with proposal generation, specifications, pricing, etc.
- Primary contact to interface with Customers, Consulting Engineers, and internal Sales Support staff.
- Potentially develop Industrial, Food/Beverage, Petrochemical and Manufacturing markets for Schwing Bioset products with focus on MBR.
Skills & Abilities:
- Subject matter expertise in wastewater design & biological processes
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work proficiently with MS Office products, Salesforce, Expensable, etc.
- Travel requirements up to 50% as necessary for sales and support activities
- 5-10 years of experience in municipal water/wastewater treatment conceptualization involving biological processes, nutrient removal, membranes, and filtration technologies
- Sludge handling and treatment knowledge a plus
- Industrial pretreatment experience a plus
- Industrial market knowledge a plus
- Experience with BioWin software a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Environmental
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Schwing Bioset, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.