What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset, Inc. exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and high specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both U.S. and international markets.
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day-to-day Service Department operations Including Scheduling, Resources needed, Revenue, Workforce and Expenses. The candidate must have the ability to work closely with engineering, sales, service, contractors and end users. The ideal candidate should possess business, management, leadership and organizational skills.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- A business professional who focuses on results, with the ability to plan, execute and manage the daily Service Department activities
- Analyze and manage Service Department costs to ensure profit margins and department goals
- Streamline service technician’s visits and/or travel time to ensure cost effectiveness
- Develop a high performing team focused on Absolute Customer Service
- Develop Contracts for Service Requirements and Preventative Maintenance
- Direct Technicians and Customers on equipment operation, care and maintenance
- Grow the department including sales through every avenue available by promoting positive hiring techniques, training, strategies and management
- Review projects with Parts, Service and Aftermarket personnel
- Manage Reporting, Contracts, Work Orders, Purchase Orders and Invoicing for the Department
- Responsible for Budgeting and Forecasting for the Department and operating within the budget
- 4 Year BS or BA in Business, Construction Management, or related degree required.
- A technical background preferred
- 5+ experience managing direct reports of 15 people or more with P/L responsibility
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, to assist in managing projects preferred
- The Service Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Good decision making and execution skills
- Effective communication skills-both oral and written
- Knowledge in (and/or ability to learn) hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems and PLC’s preferred
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Candidates must be willing to travel (estimated 25-40%)
Job Type: Full-time
Schwing Bioset Inc. does offer paid training. We offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date. Schwing Bioset Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.