Parts and Service Project Manager
What We Do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
Primary responsibility is managing multiple projects through their entire life cycle. The ability to work closely with engineering, sales, service, contractors & end users and ensure project is designed to project specifications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Parts, Service, Production, and Engineering with parts and service jobs, including the scheduling process
- Review projects with parts, service, and aftermarket personnel
- Field/Vendor inspections as necessary
- Occasional travel required (estimated 25%)
- Use Salesforce.com to assist in managing projects
- Develop pricing and proposals
- Provide final bid estimates
- Size, select, and confirm applicability of equipment being offered
- Assist customers with parts and service orders
- Two (2) year Technical Degree preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all the following:
- Individuals with a mechanical/construction background and the ability to understand hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical systems a plus
- Parts, Service, and/or construction schedules and practices
- Fluency in Spanish not required, but preferred
- Experience in construction and/or concrete preferred.
- Knowledge in (and/or ability to learn) hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems, and PLC’s not required, but a plus.
- Schwing Bioset does offer paid training.
- Candidates must be willing to travel.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.