Parts and Service Support Specialist
What We Do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
The primary responsibility of this position is supporting multiple projects through their entire life cycle. The successful candidate will work closely with engineering, sales, service, contractors & end users to ensure each project is designed to project specifications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Parts, Service, Production, and Engineering with parts and service jobs, including the scheduling process
- Review projects with parts, service, and aftermarket personnel
- Field/Vendor inspections as necessary
- Occasional travel may be required
- Use Salesforce.com to assist in managing projects
- Develop pricing and proposals
- Assist with final bid estimates
- Size, select, and confirm applicability of equipment being offered
- Assist customers with parts and service orders
- The Support Specialist should demonstrate competence Parts, Service, and/or construction schedules and practices
- Individuals with a mechanical/construction background and the ability to understand hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical systems a plus
- Fluency in Spanish not required, but preferred
- Experience in construction and/or concrete preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge in (and/or ability to learn) hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems, and PLC’s not required, but a plus.
- Two (2) year Technical Degree preferred, but not required.
Schwing Bioset does offer paid training.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Required)