Operations Manager (Florida)
What we do:
Revinu is a leader in the Biosolids Beneficial Reuse Industry. We provide our customers turn-key solutions including on-site dewatering, treatment and processing, transportation, distribution, operational consulting and more. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the President, the Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the assets of Revinu (equipment and people) to perform all work of the organization in a safe, effective, efficient and timely manner.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and manage employees (Project Managers, Technical Experts, Shop Manager, Truck Drivers, Mechanics, etc.)
- Direct Project Managers in handling specific contractual relationships and/or geographic areas
- Oversee Repair and Maintenance Operation
- Manage company assets including acquisition/disposition, utilization, and repair/maintenance
- 30+ Drivers, Equipment Operators, & Mechanics
- 30+ Trucks, 80+ trailers, field equipment (tractors, spreaders, loaders, etc.)
- 10+ Mobile Dewatering and Bioset units
- 17,000 square foot office and Repair/Maintenance facility in Winter Haven, FL
- Effectively and profitably utilize assets for a maximum return on investment
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the Board on purchase and sale of assets based on current and future needs of the organization
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage both Salary and Hourly employees
- Proficiently with MS Office products
- Industry Experience including:
- BioSolids Management
- Fertilizer/Field Operations
- Managing contractual/project relationships
- Repair & Maintenance
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Revinu is an equal opportunity employer.