What We Do:
Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
The Junior Accountant will support the accounting department in various functions that include but are not limited to: AP/AR entries/adjustments, customer billings, G/L reconciliations, and assisting with monthly/annual accounting closes. This position will assist in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. An ability to demonstrate (or a strong desire to further develop) analytical and problem-solving skills in a culture of continuous growth and development breeds success in this role.
- Accounts Payable (invoice entry & coding, vendor research/reconciliation, issue payments, expense allocation)
- Accounts Receivable (invoice creation, document verification, dispute reconciliation, check & credit card processing)
- Check requisition, disbursements & deposits
- Expense reimbursements
- Credit card reconciliation
- Journal entries & cash receipts
- Assist in monthly close activities
- Assist in annual and periodic audits
- Data entry & filing
- Assist in setting up and maintaining accounting procedures and communicating with multiple departments
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 0-3 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a growing, dynamic environment
- SAP accounting system experience helpful but not necessary
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.