Industrial Sales Manager
What we do:
Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance material handling solutions. We are dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions primarily across North America.
Reporting to the Director of New Business Development, the Industrial Sales Manager will be responsible for the launch and ongoing sales of the Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) product line into Industrial Markets. The position may also include ongoing support for Municipal Wastewater and Mining applications. Supervisory duties of Sales and Process Engineers will grow as the product line matures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to expand MBR product line into new and existing territories and markets
- Maintain client relationships
- Work closely with process engineers to develop proposals, specifications, pricing, etc.
- Size, select and confirm applicability of equipment to be offered
- Primary contact to interface with Customers, Consulting Engineers, and internally with sales support staff
- Liaison between internal and external Design and Process Engineering Firms, both domestic and international for the development of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) systems
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiar with wastewater plant processes and design
- Ability to work proficiently with MS Office products, Salesforce, Expensable, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience in MBR markets
- Industrial market knowledge
- Engineering degree
- Travel over 50%
Schwing Bioset, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.