What We Do:
Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
We are seeking a Hydraulics Technician to test and troubleshoot hydraulic systems both in our shop and in the field, reporting to our Quality Control Manager.
Job Duties Include:
- Work with our internal quality control and outside service departments to test, troubleshoot and repair complex hydraulic systems.
- Work with the engineering department to provide feedback on both new and existing designs.
- Complete, proven understanding of complex hydraulic systems including, but not limited to:
- Load Sense
- Electric Proportional Flow Control
- Accumulator Circuits
- Pressure Compensation
- Counterbalance Valves
- Pilot Operated Modulating Valves
- Various control regulator functions of variable displacement pumps
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics
- Understanding of oil cleanliness standards and their impact on system performance.
- Understanding of and ability to use diagnostic equipment including but not limited to:
- Flow meters
- Pressure gauges
- Temperature sensors
- Digital Multimeters (proportional valve driver card diagnostics)
Self-motivated, quick thinker, detail orientated candidate that can achieve results on the first try and willing to go the extra mile. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hydraulic system diagnostics. Ideal candidate will have IFPS Certification, but not required. Approximately 30% travel required.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.