What We Do:
Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
We are seeking a Hydraulics Engineer to design, source parts, perform cost analysis, create bills of materials, 3D model, develop prints for fabrication, work with Engineering Manager and shop personnel to solve issues, and perform tests on designs.
Job Duties Include:
- Hydraulic circuit designs include open circuit with multi-station valve manifolds and electro-proportional controls.
- Sizing and selection of pumps, motors, cylinders, valves.
- Perform mechanical and hydraulic design calculations related to pressure, flow, speed, torque, etc.
- Integration of hydraulic and electrical control systems, working alongside electrical designers.
- Specify replacement parts to support Schwing Bioset equipment in the field when parts are no longer available.
- Review customer project specifications to determine equipment that satisfies the requirement.
- Design custom manifolds to be used in our standard product offerings.
- Design custom solutions and create drawings that will be presented to our customer using AutoCAD 2D and Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Communicate engineering design information both internally and externally.
Self-motivated, quick thinker, detail orientated candidate that can achieve results on the first try and willing to go the extra mile. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hydraulic system design. Ideal candidate will have IFPS Certification, but not required.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at email@example.com or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.