Field Service Technician / Demo Technician
What We Do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
The primary responsibility is to assist correct installation, commissioning, and testing of Schwing Bioset supplied equipment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination and scheduling of equipment to different locations
- Set up of equipment
- Operation of equipment and documentation of results
- Tear down of equipment
- Assist sales staff with requirements of demonstration
New Equipment Field Services
- Installation inspection including Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Startup of complete scope of supply
- Field testing per project specifications
- Train plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of SBI supplied equipment
Existing Equipment Field Services
- Troubleshoot and repair existing equipment
- Preventative maintenance services
- Assist customer with estimates for repairs and upgrades
- Coordinate and complete field installations of equipment supplied by SBI
- Coordinate field work with Project Manager
- Work with outside contractors (electrical, mechanical, general, etc.)
- Coordinate field equipment necessary for work completion (crane rental, etc.)
- Two (2) year Technical Degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in construction and/or concrete preferred.
- Knowledge in hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems, and PLC’s not required, but a plus.
- Schwing Bioset does offer paid training.
- Candidates must be willing to travel.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified either formally or informally, either in writing or verbally at the discretion of Management.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at email@example.com or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.