Field Service Technician / Demo Technician
What We Do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset exists to pioneer and develop high performance, material handling solutions, and is dedicated to serving the wastewater, mining, and industrial markets with specialized products and engineered solutions. Our products are presently installed in a wide variety of custom engineered and highly specialized applications including wastewater treatment plants, mines, power plants, dredging, refineries, pharmaceutical facilities, and chemical processing plants in both US and international markets.
The primary responsibility is to ensure correct installation, commissioning, and testing of Schwing Bioset supplied equipment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination and scheduling of equipment to different locations
- Set up of equipment
- Operation of equipment and documentation of results
- Tear down of equipment
- Assist sales staff with requirements of demonstration
New Equipment Field Services
- Installation inspection including Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Startup of complete scope of supply
- Field testing per project specifications
- Train plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of SBI supplied equipment
Existing Equipment Field Services
- Troubleshoot and repair existing equipment
- Preventative maintenance services
- Assist customer with estimates for repairs and upgrades
- Assist with costing/bidding of installation and rebuild work
- Coordinate and complete field installations of equipment supplied by SBI
- Coordinate field work with Project Manager
- Work with outside contractors (electrical, mechanical, general, etc.)
- Coordinate field equipment necessary for work completion (crane rental, etc.)
- Two (2) year Technical Degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in construction and/or concrete preferred.
- Knowledge in hydraulics, electrical systems, pneumatics, mechanical systems, and PLC.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, hydraulic drawings, and blueprints as related to engineering and contract designs for installation and trouble shooting.
- Schwing Bioset does offer paid training.
- This is a traveling position. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- Roles and responsibilities may be modified at any time by management.
Schwing Bioset, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date. Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- United States (Required)
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at email@example.com or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.