Executive Assistant to the President
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and other industrial industries.
Schwing Bioset Inc. seeks an Executive-Level Administrative Assistant to the Corporate President. Responsibilities include administrative support required for all business and related issues as necessary. This position includes working past normal business hours to offer support as needed.
- Works on same schedule as the President, which may vary day-to-day
- Stays in constant communication with the President
- Organize all aspects (offices, emails, travel, meetings, etc.) and anticipate needs
- Maintain 100% confidentiality
- Travel to other offices and locations if needed
- Assist with other department duties but always prioritize President’s needs over other work
- Coordinate and assist with technology including email, iPhone, printers, video calling, etc.
- Proofread docs, emails, and contracts for grammar as well as for content
- Experience in an Executive Assistant role (3 years minimum)
- Experience in dealing with contracts, preferably in a legal, sales and/or real estate environment
- 4 Year College degree preferred (Business/Legal)
We offer health, dental, life, STD/LTD, 401k company match. Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Executive Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Are you willing to work non-standard hours as required?
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.