What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and tunneling industries.
Primary responsibility is to organize and coordinate all yearly Trade Shows and Conventions for Schwing Bioset.
- Plan and coordinate annual customer training, logistics, reservations and catering.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials for shows.
- Coordinate and deliver direct mailings for events.
- Provide support to marketing department and other administrative areas, including answering phones.
- Work with management to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Work with management to determine booth design and theme for conventions.
- Execute communications between management and rep companies.
- Manage and create video content for conventions.
- Plan, design and execute events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as décor, catering, transportation, location, equipment and promotional materials.
- Proactively manage any/all arising issues and troubleshoot/solve any emerging problems prior to, during and after event.
- Plan and coordinate Schwing Bioset office staff events such as holiday party, sales meetings, etc.
- Prepare and edit presentations as needed for all departments at SBI.
- Maintain special projects and sensitive data with utmost confidentiality.
- Manage and ensure the completion of essential projects to meet critical deadlines.
- Manage expense reports for events marketing department.
- Work collaboratively with staff to ensure an effective and positive office environment.
- Ensure team is prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting.
- Proven event management and event coordination experience.
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing and administrative projects independently.
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, Power Point, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to travel to our larger Trade Shows at least once per year.
- Hours per week are between 25 to 30 hours. Must be able to work from noon to 6:00.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree required.