What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and tunneling industries..
We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for our growing company to support the following departments:
Parts, Service and Purchasing. The position requires providing accurate support and excellent communication skills while working individually and with teams at multiple locations on a daily basis. The Administrative Assistant will work with and receive direction from the Director of Parts, Purchasing and Service.
Responsibilities and Duties including, but are not limited to, the following;
- Organize and enter data to complete reports supporting all functions of the departments.
- Implement systems to streamline information to ensure data is entered in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Organizing paperwork, data entry, typing, directing phone calls, distribution of material including reports, invoicing and filing of company documents.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing, and assisting multiple team members in various locations.
- Working independently with minimal supervision at times.
- Communicating effectively to ensure information is being accurately relayed in a timely manner.
- High School diploma or an equivalent degree.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must speak fluent Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefit package that begins on the first of the month after hire date.
If you are interested in applying, you may do so via the online form, or you may contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-247-3433.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.