Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist
What we do:
Schwing Bioset, Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company located in Somerset, WI, just outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Schwing Bioset uses hydraulically-driven piston pumps as the core product for providing system solutions to the wastewater treatment, mining, and other industrial industries.
The Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist will support the accounting department in various functions that include but are not limited to Customer Billings, Collections, and AR Entries/Adjustments. An ability to demonstrate (or a strong desire to further develop) analytical and problem-solving skills in a culture of continuous growth and development breeds success in this role.
- Accounts Receivable (invoice creation, document verification, dispute reconciliation, check & credit card processing)
- Perform collection calls to businesses and individuals on past due receivables using an aging they manually pull and manipulate
- Produce accurate up-to-date documentation to the customer or a third party
- Negotiate win-win solutions in order to get paid
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Create professional letters and statements using Excel and Word
- Credit card reconciliation
- Journal entries & cash receipts
- Assist in monthly close activities
- Assist in annual and periodic audits
- Data entry & filing
- Assist in setting up and maintaining accounting procedures and communicating with multiple departments
- Special projects as needed
- Some college level courses and/or equivalent experience in this field
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Willingness to learn and able to flourish in a growing, dynamic environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Work independently as well as function as part of the team
- SAP accounting system experience helpful but not necessary
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
We offer health, dental, life, STD/LTD, 401k company match. Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.
Schwing Bioset is an equal opportunity employer.